Monday, February 6, 2012

Photo Contest Winners

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Nama Niku photo contest!  All the pics were beyond cool, and it was hard to narrow down the top spot...

  Grand Prize - 友情パワー (Friendship Power)
 Submitted by @bokudes_kohama - Japan

I ended up going with this one because it perfectly depicts what Nama Niku is all about:  International friendship, and standing behind Kinnikuman.

A few of my other top picks:

 Yudekkii Pride 
Submitted by @KINNIKUMANwari - Japan

"Drink Milk! Your six arms will grow to be big and strong!"  
Submitted by @jaktweet - USA

 Kinkeshi Beard
Submitted by @ridureyu - USA

I will be posting the rest of the pics soon.  I think you guys will really dig what people came up with!

* ユデッキー (Yudekkii) is the Japanese term used to describe hardcore Kinnikuman fans.  (Think Yudetamago + a play on similar fan terms like "Trekkie").

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great photos for this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer site! I used to own that Terry and MUSCLE Man in the first pic!!! Waaaayyy back from my M.U.S.C.L.E. Preservation Society years!

    ReplyDelete